Seeing that the last time,
it was either too obscure or a bad moment, here's another one of those "This is the first line and now you tell me what the song is"-thingies, brought for your delectation during boring coffee-breaks. Tracks are selected by the Winamp shuffle function.
(And as per usual, I shall refrain from trying to transcribe noise-tracks):
1. I need a dream where I can live what I say
2. I don't believe in an interventionist God Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds "Into my arms" baraskukor
confessing his romantic side
3. Let me burn you, let me burn you, let me burn you, etc. Front 242 "Religion (pussy-whipped mix)". tryste
gets that point.
4. How long have you been free in this world of hate and greed? Hand to forehead! Wolfsheim's "The Sparrows and the Nightingales" on the deck. _madredeus_
spotted those birds.
5. Jedes Mal, wenn ich bei Dir bin, schaltest Du das Radio ein. Die Ärzte "Radio brennt", brought to you by the letter X and karohemd)
6. (Fucking up the drums!) This is our time
7. Perfect little dream, the kind that hurts the most Nine Inch Nails "Gave up" barashkukor
might well decide to look at his GF in a clever manner tonight ;-)
8. On a wagon, bound for market
9. Come with me, into the treesDepeche Mode "Stripped" (Rammstein-version also considered)
A tie between tryste
, both of which people would undoubtedly like to see stripped ;-)
10. Damn, maybe they're all right, you won't go nowhere if you're high all night
11. I believe I can see the future, because I repeat the same routine And Nine Inch Nails once more, this time with "Every Day is exactly the same" barashkukor
will probably decide to look clever and smug tonight full stop.
12. I got my work cut out with you, you tore bits out of me
13. The feel of the action is far behind
14. Lord, save my sinful soul from local punishments
15. Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, die Dummheit und das All Einstürzende Neubauten "Was ist ist". Another point for the man in the karohemd
16. I don't know, just where I'm going The Velvet Underground "Heroin" inquis
, clearly listening not only to power-metal in her spare time.
17. The boy who talked to tigers was such a naughty boy
18. I believe in homicide
19. We're going under, we're going under
20. Terror raids the land, to ashes we'll be sent Because no list would be complete without some proper metal. Sepultura with their delightful number "Amen".
Twiddlytwiddlydee from musoholic
and bass-solo from barashkukor