Just because I feel like it, the first lines of the fifteen songs my computer comes up with at random. But can you tell what songs they are?
For easy recognition, only songs that actually have lyrics are included to save me the bother of trying to transcribe industrial sounds:
1. The feel of the action is far behind
2. All around me are familiar faces "Mad World" by Tears for Fears
(Or in this case it's the version by Gary Jules and Michael Andrews) Identified by the unsurpassable galaxy_girl00
3. AAAAAH! Outta time, and outta place, and out of spies.
4. Bitte Bitte lass mich "Wenn Du zu mir kommst"
5. Let me take you on a trip, round the world and back. "World in my Eyes"by Depeche Mode.
A year's supply of pubic hair gel goes to tryste
6. As I lay here with you, shame lies with us
7. Fear holds me here, watching, waiting, watching
8. The sun is shining, we should be making hay
9. Don't believe A.E., see for youself the summer fields
10. Why don't you get a life and grow up? "Propaganda" by Sepultura
, when they still were a force of nature. Shaking her hair vigorously: inquis
11. treading the glacier head, looking hard for moments of shine
12. The bats are in the belfry, the dew is on the moon
13. No time to fuck, but you like the rush
15. If I walk down this hallway, it's too quiet "Your Ghost"
Kristin Hersh inquis